Friday, May 6, 2011

Dessert Highlight: Wellness Cupcakes and Vanilla Cupcakes

Let's bake!

Now that I'm back from my trip and am on summer break (minus the work part, but hey! at last there's no homework! ;-P), I have quite some time on my hands to bake and experiment on different flavors. If you do not know already, my dream is to have a bakery of my own one day, and believe it or not, that dream is slowly coming true! I'm not going to give much details just yet, but I will be featuring some cupcakes that will be included in our repertoire. All of the cupcakes are baked from scratch (good bye to boxed cake mix days! hehe), and since these may very well be the cupcakes we sell, I will unfortunately not be able to give the recipes on my blog any longer. However, if you are reeeeally interested, subscribe to my blog and email me and we'll see what I can do to help add some "yum!" to your recipes :-).

The cupcakes I am featuring today are my Wellness cupcakes (green tea cupcakes with a low fat cream cheese frosting and a hint of caramel) and the regular Vanilla Buttercream cupcakes. I am also in the middle of making Chocolate Chocolate cupcakes, so stay tuned!

Like I said, subscribe and email me or leave a comment if you have any questions!

Wellness Cupcakes and Vanilla Buttercream Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment