Tuesday, December 7, 2010

When life gives you lemons...

...make lemonade!! :-D

Okay, okay...this blog won't be about a lemonade recipe; rather, it's about this particular time in my life (specifically these last few weeks of school). If you don't know, I am currently pursuing a Master's degree in Business Administration. My team and I are now facing the end-of-semester stress that goes with having numerous presentations and finals during the last two weeks of class. This past week was particularly brutal. However, there are ways to relieve this stress. One of the ways I do it is to go out to a restaurant and have a date night with my wonderful husband. Obviously, my husband + delicious food is a great combo. ;-)

On Saturday, we went to Seito Sushi. From what I remember, there are three locations: Celebration, Baldwin Park and Winter Park Village. This particular restaurant has sentimental value for both of us since this was where we had our first date...ever. On Saturday night, we ordered our usual Spicy Volcano roll, and then we tried the TGIF roll and that night's special, the Sweetheart roll. Needless to say, they were all deeelicious!
(p.s. the Sweetheart roll was UH-mazing!!!)


Finally, on Sunday after church, my husband and I decided to go straight home after church since we desperately needed some rest after a hectic work/school week. However, we were both craving some pizza and decided to get some Pizza Hut. Boy, was it difficult to find a sit-down Pizza Hut near our area! We finally found one at the corner of 17-92 and Lake Mary Blvd. We ordered a large supreme pizza...Mmm-mmmm... Our weekend of yummy food was definitely memorable! I hope this makes your mouth water and try out these restaurants! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment