Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Dessert Highlight: Christmas Cupcakes...Puerto Rican Style!


This Christmas season I made some Puerto Rican cupcakes for our holiday after-meal dessert. It has been a while since I've made these...probably because it is quite time consuming since it is all from scratch, plus I wanted to decorate it to reflect the special occasion. They are Puerto Rican cupcakes (the same kind of cupcakes I made for my wedding). They are 'Puerto Rican' due to the unique flavor and moistness of the cake (not as moist as Tres Leches, but moist enough to notice its yumminess :-d). Unfortunately, I am unable to give y'all the recipe...it is one of the two recipes I have that are family secrets. Nevertheless, enjoy the beautifully decorated cupycakes (even I was surprised at myself) and have a Merry, Merry Christmas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment