Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Love!

Yes, it was my hubby's birthday this week! :-D

It truly is a birthday week for him. On Sunday, we celebrated with the family at Buca di Beppo. Boy, their food is awesomely deeeelicious. We had a coupon which made the experience even better! I have no pictures of the food (yes, we were that hungry), but we ordered their Antipasto Salad, Bruschetta (one of the best I've had), Chicken Parmigiana, Spaghetti with Meatballs, and Baked Ziti. For our dessert, my sister-in-law bought some cupcakes from Sweet! and they were oh so yummy! Needless to say, we had a goooood dinner! :-D

On the day of his birthday, I had made 2 dozen cupcakes for him to bring to work. They were Peanut Butter Chocolate and Funfetti Vanilla. Apparently, they were a big hit and now I can possibly be hired as the personal company baker. ;-P

Here are the pictures....drool away! ;-D
(recipe to come shortly)




(Yup! I garnished the PB choco cupcake with a mini-Reese's cup! yum yum yummmm)

The celebrations are not over for him! We have one more party for him this weekend with some friends, and of course, with some guava-filled Puerto Rican Cake! Later, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment