Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dessert Highlight: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Cupcake + cookie dough = a blast of yumminess on your taste buds!

I first encountered this recipe as I was researching online for unique cupcake recipes. I found a couple of ideas I wanted to try, and this particular recipe was one of them. I remember having a cookie dough frenzy growing up... I would always order chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, I'd snack on the tub of cookie dough (I know, I know...that's bad for me...but it's oh-so-good! :-D), and I would even make my own chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream at home! I was quite on a diet, as you can see. ;-P

This recipe is super easy to make, especially since it is semi-homemade. If you have a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe from scratch, by all means, please use it as your cookie dough recipe. Same thing with the chocolate cupcakes. Here's the link below if you would like to see where I found the recipe:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes Recipe

For the chocolate topping, I used Nesquik chocolate powder instead of unsweetened cocoa powder. It tasted fantastic. I hope y'all enjoy this recipe as much as we have. Below are the pictures of my yummy cupcakes. :-) Have fun baking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment